Aerators are used in water treatment plants to whirl the water surface and enable the enrichment of the water with oxygen. In this way, the bacteria can multiply and decompose the organic elements from the wastewater.
Dişsan DMF and DMFK model gearboxes are produced with special flange, reinforced output shaft, and thrust bearings to meet the requirements of these applications. They operate with maximum reliability in aerator applications.
Your Advantages at a Glance:
- Robust housing and high quality materials
- High reliability and long operating lifetime
- High efficiency
- Low maintanance costs
- Low noise and low vibration operation thanks to precision machining of housings and ground gears.
- Special oil seal and coating options for harsh operating conditions
- Special output flange
- Reinforced output shaft, and thrust bearings